How can you bring out the best in your employees?
By taking advantage of my 30+ years of experience creating high-performance organizations, in Fortune 500, small business, and non-profit settings.
You see, I’ve guided organizations through almost every conceivable type of change since 1983. And in doing so, I found something remarkable …
Every great company has one thing in common: Employees who feel a sense of significance. They come early. Stay late. Work hard. Deliver results. Why? Because they are driven from the inside.
Top-achieving employees believe their work matters, that it has meaning — significance.
Even in the face of downsizing, leadership changes, and salary adjustments, my process is proven to increase your employees’ productivity and fully engage your teams — for measurable, profitable results.
Building on this insight, I developed a people-centered process to ensure business success, called “Significant Solutions.”
What’s My Experience?
A successful track record in small business, non-profit/education, and Fortune 500 settings. Specific examples include:
- Consulted with more than 50 small business and non-profit/education clients since 2003, solving problems in every area of organizational growth and development. And with nearly 100% of my projects coming from referrals, my clients enjoy excellent results. Your benefit: I know small business needs firsthand.
- Served as Senior Vice President at Augsburg College. After helping hire the new college president, I was asked to develop and implement a strategy for organizational transition and development. Your benefit: I know non-profit/education needs firsthand.
- Served as Director of Human Resources at Northwest Airlines (Delta). I provided strategic and tactical leadership in organizational development, executive coaching, business process redesign, succession planning, employee and labor relations, HR processes, and strategic staffing for 11,000 employees. Your benefit: I know Fortune 500 needs firsthand.
- Received my M.A. in Industrial Relations from the University of Minnesota’s Carlson School of Management, graduating Magna Cum Laude. Your benefit: I am thoroughly trained and a lifelong learner in organizational development issues.
- Been interviewed by KARE-11 TV (NBC), Fox 9 News (Minneapolis-St. Paul), Minneapolis Star Tribune, St. Paul Pioneer Press, and others. Your benefit: I can speak effectively to your team, to help you win buy-in and total support.
On a Personal Note …
I’m Past-President of the National Speakers Association-MN Chapter, Midwest Regional Director for Christian Women in Media, author of two books: Find a Job: The Little Book for BIG SUCCESS, and God, Girlfriends & Chocolate.
My husband Steve and I live in St. Paul, MN. Reading, jazz, community and church volunteering, spending time with family, and Haagen-Dazs ice cream top the list of things I enjoy most.
What’s the next step?
If your organization is not meeting its goals, or you’re concerned that your people aren’t doing their best work…
…please pick up the phone and call me today for a no-cost, no-obligation Engagement Analysis, at 651-490-9550 or send me an email Gaye@SignificantSolutionsInc.com.